Learn how to analyze your needs, write effective job descriptions, and choose the best people to work to work for your small business with the step-by-step instructions in this Business Know-How® manual.
Written by Janet Attard, How to Find And Hire The Right Employees For Your Small Business is immediately downloadable in PDF format. It will guide you through each step in the recruiting and hiring process.
- How to analyze your job openings
- How to write job descriptions
- Where to look for employees
- How to write an effective employment ad
- How to review and evaluate resumes
- What questions to ask in job interviews - and what not to ask
- How to choose the best candidate
- How to avoid common legal pitfalls when hiring
- Important facts about background and reference checking
- And much more.
Making the right hiring decision is critically important to both the short-term and long term success of your business. Order the downloadable PDF version of How To Hire The Right Employees for Your Small Business today.
If you prefer to get the manual as a Word document on a shippable DVD, click here.